Transfer portal 2024

3 Likes

I can’t see Wagner or Mitchell at UH. What does that say about CKS’ integrity if he recruits Uzan and 48 hours later is trying to recruit over him? And is the recruiting pitch to Wagner “may the best player win the starting PG position”? Maybe, and I guarantee that will be UH’s last communication with Wagner.

As far as Mitchell, UH needs to save its NIL dollars. He may have more talent than some of the UH bigs, but I like the chemistry of our bigs and I do not see him as that big of a difference maker. Give the opportunity to players who have put in the sweat equity in the program.

7 Likes

I’m trying my best to stay calm Compadre.

absolutely

1 Like

If you want somebody to tell you that their subjective definition of a concept that Wikipedia describes as “nebulous” is objectively correct and that you’re an idiot for disagreeing, that’s the thread for you.

clouds?

1 Like

This.

1 Like

You know why JL? Bc it’s not happening. CKS isn’t doing that to the young kid or his parents. I know this isnt Little League but I think we’re wasting our time talking abt the crazy scenarios. Obvious Pesik not huge fan of Uzan, so looking for other options

In CKS I Trust :100:.

Edit: barring injury… Mr Uzan will be the Coogs starting PG in early November.

9 Likes

Yes, I am aware of how much our basketball program has progressed and prospered in the last 10 years under our present coach. I’ve gotten to witness almost every one of our home games during that time (including the TSU season) in person, and it has brought me great joy. I have a degree in history from UH and so I feel qualified to tell you that UH basketball don’t begin just 10 years ago. I’ve now personally seen more than five decades of UH basketball. During that time, we’ve had some bad teams and some bad players, and I have watched and cheered for all of them. It’s part of being a fan.

So, no, I haven’t lived under a rock. But, if I looked under a rock, I’d probably find you.

5 Likes

my bad everyone

didn’t realize talking about the possibility of adding a 2nd pg to the roster was the line

6 Likes

Jesse I shall hold you to this, and if you’re wrong, the sky will fall and the world will end!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Ahhh, continue Pesik. Highly entertaining.
Tell me again your backup PG options. Ahh nvmd. :grin:

I got it. Lock & barrel. Now let me go find that backup PG.

Edit: found him. Already on team-- L.J. Cryer. He’s very capable w more touches at the position.

1 Like

Stuff that happened 40 years ago have nothing to do with our current program, staff and players. You’re free to keep asking dumb questions but I just hope you enjoy holding that L. Enjoy your night.

3 Likes

Still in disbelief that I used to watch DJ Wagner’s father play against us when he was with Memphis…man time flies :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Sick burn :fire:

You got him.

2 Likes

And Milt was his grandpa at Louisville.

#1 Houston

9 Likes

Im always worried about being #1 in a preseason poll bc the team that’s there usually doesn’t end the season there lol

3 Likes

That means we’d have some walk-on relegation huh?