Transfer portal 2024

The backup could in fact be Jefferson. He handled the ball a lot in HS.

9 Likes

Living here in Arizona, perhaps ehog is on to something.

4 aac schools! We have a winner

3 Likes

Big Lizard?

4 Likes

Rumor around town says they are thinking about going to the shore. Maybe buy a def leopard tee shirt or maybe a Motley Crue tee shirt. Of course how will they get to the shore? Maybe in a. Bichin’ Camaro!!!

3 Likes

Possibility Sampson was mentioning Pop Isaacs in the interview about the PG in the portal :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Doubt it.

2 Likes

I would be less than impressed.

9 Likes

I’d be surprised to see him go after a guy whose coach called timeout to go yell at him for quitting on plays against us. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah I hope it is Taylor or Dedan but Isaac’s plays physical so thought Sampson might be interested

Basketball or enchiladas induced ?

1 Like

Pizza

In the TV games I don’t recall him playing point, always off ball but his team had a pg I would love here.

Anyway, he is talented enough to be a serviceable pg should the need arise……a little magic dust from the staff.

Mercy being left out of the AA game is hot garbage….coming in with a chip on his shoulder….the good kind.

4 Likes

I sure hope not. That’s not kind of PG I envision running CKS team.

3 Likes

I was expecting boom this morning. If I don’t get some boom soon, im worried about my well being

4 Likes

Instead it was some Pop.

Worse it was a Pop in middle of West Texas where no one can hear it.

1 Like

Please not Pop lol

3 Likes

Also no chance it’s pop… samspon targets him in our game as to who to attack in both games…

17 Likes

I’m sure Dedan is pretty dang comfy in Las Vegas.
Thomas would be my pick but I think it’s more likely Lath goes to UNLV to reunite with his friend.

1 Like