Transfer portal 2024

We are going have to lose somebody right now we are at 13 scholarships for next season. Need a open scholarship for the transfer portal PG.

1 Like

Can’t be any more unbelievable than what my dogs are barking at out back.

IMG_5875

7 Likes

I’m not sure one PG will be enough. You need to be 2-deep in case of catastrophic injury in the middle of the season. And we don’t know that Miller would be that 2. It’s not unheard of for a combo guard to win a NC. But it makes it harder.

5 Likes

The backup could in fact be Jefferson. He handled the ball a lot in HS.

9 Likes

Living here in Arizona, perhaps ehog is on to something.

4 aac schools! We have a winner

3 Likes

Big Lizard?

4 Likes

Rumor around town says they are thinking about going to the shore. Maybe buy a def leopard tee shirt or maybe a Motley Crue tee shirt. Of course how will they get to the shore? Maybe in a. Bichin’ Camaro!!!

3 Likes

Possibility Sampson was mentioning Pop Isaacs in the interview about the PG in the portal :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Doubt it.

2 Likes

I would be less than impressed.

9 Likes

I’d be surprised to see him go after a guy whose coach called timeout to go yell at him for quitting on plays against us. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah I hope it is Taylor or Dedan but Isaac’s plays physical so thought Sampson might be interested

Basketball or enchiladas induced ?

1 Like

Pizza

In the TV games I don’t recall him playing point, always off ball but his team had a pg I would love here.

Anyway, he is talented enough to be a serviceable pg should the need arise……a little magic dust from the staff.

Mercy being left out of the AA game is hot garbage….coming in with a chip on his shoulder….the good kind.

4 Likes

I sure hope not. That’s not kind of PG I envision running CKS team.

3 Likes

I was expecting boom this morning. If I don’t get some boom soon, im worried about my well being

4 Likes

Instead it was some Pop.

Worse it was a Pop in middle of West Texas where no one can hear it.

1 Like