Transfer portal 2024

Good to have joprior dropping insight

Much appreciated

10 Likes

This kid would become a star under Sampson.

I don’t have a problem with the information changing, sh-t happens.

But “don’t put it on Nate” is not for you to say Jo.

Again, I don’t put the situation changing on him or you or anyone else. I 100% believe you were given the information that he was indeed coming to UH.

I didn’t even say anything when Nate took his uncalled victory lap on the UNLV board….i was miffed as to why he released more information on their board than ours, but whatever.

He did not get chided for having information change, but some people were so pissed because he rubbed it in UNLV boards faces and then when it changed……well, instead of coming back here and saying “ sorry fellas, some crazy things happened and he’s not coming after all” .
He may have taken a little crap but I could respect that and I think most would.

But instead , he came back and made excuses, deflected, spouted off and got pissed at this board, then said “GTFOH”.

Take care Joprior, it’s good to see you.

13 Likes

I hope everyone just has fun!

The real portal is the friends we makes along the way

15 Likes

Coogfans is definitely better with Jo, Pesik and even Nate around.

12 Likes

Your testimony regarding Nate has been placed in the court record. I would even say it’s “star witness” testimony. I’m not publicizing my juror vote but I can tell you I am no longer a solid “guilty.”

1 Like

@MRCoog

I could follow this up w a #1 Hit by Meatloaf here but… :laughing:.

I kidd I kidd.

1 Like

You can see him?

Pathetic people calling for kids who have played key roles in being one of the top 1-3 teams in the nation and THE top culture in America to be dismissed from the team.

6 Likes

This 100%. Wasn’t a fan of his victory lap on the UNLV board. Thought it was in bad taste.

2 Likes

Malik with 20 pounds of muscle could be a solid player

May I ask how that would help him. Or what are you looking for him to be.

I just noticed that from season to season players like shead and sasser stacked on some serious iron at the gym and it helps everything, vertical, explosion, banging down low, etc. Malik is a tad on the scrawny side

1 Like

He maybe good, but nobody stood out to me from Dayton and I was at the game! Coogs defense was amazing!

1 Like

That and confidently telling people here they have bad information.

When you come at people like that, they aren’t going to respond nicely back.

2 Likes

I think he wants Fritz to recruit him to the football team lol

I wouldnt be mad, I am sure Malik could game

For real though, look at jamal two years ago

Really disappointed I missed the last 24 hours of Nategate. Hoping this further develops with dedan entering portal, coming here, then “Goodness gracious that’s Nate’s theme music” as Nate slides under the ropes into the ring and lights everybody up.

18 Likes