Trash can man

If you ain’t drinking you ain’t thinking

5 Likes

If you ain’t imbibing you ain’t surviving

1 Like

My attempt at being clever has missed the mark… haha!

I was going for them not allowing mud wrestling.

1 Like

6 Likes

TCM ruled.

1 Like

When Ox is teaching Cruiser how to play poker with real money while playing against him, that was John Candy at his best.

3 Likes

Get rid of that app service and get this man back to selling beers up the ailes of TDECU

Yeah that’s a great one……”if it was me I’d bet it all”

1 Like

But that’s just me, mr Vegas

2 Likes

So if UH was about to get in trouble for trashcan man then what is the difference with Shasta waving behind the basket during an opponent freethrows or Clutch the Bear taking his whole entire jersey off and waiving behind the basket in vision of an opposing player shooting freethrows? Sounds like some competetion that came to FC just could not handle the noise and great home court advantage that the Coogs have and found something they coud complain about and of course it is Tulsa who complained the most because they always have to be that pesky mosquito wont go away when in comes to the Coogs and Tulsa

2 Likes

With apologies in advance I just have to poke the bear one more time.
Last Sunday after a leisurely 340 mile cruise through through the South Texas countryside I witnessed Temple go 20 of 22 from the free throw line. If a couple of those had gone astray there might have been a little less gnashing of teeth early in the week. Upon my return to Northern occupied Mexico I spent some time watching some additional college basketball games that were played in various other locations that claim to be more civilized than us Texas heathens. The antics in those arenas aimed at distracting free throw shooters were far more extreme than anything I have ever observed at Fertitta including the now nonexistent demonic Trash Can Man. I’d volunteer to do it but at 75 I fear that if I got in the can I wouldn’t be able to extricate myself and I would probably end up in a landfill somewhere. Perhaps one or more of you PC youngsters can come up with a civilized sinister method of distracting opposing teams free throw shooters since TCM has apparently vanished forever.

4 Likes

I saw BYU make those signs that look like your moving. Everyone in the sections behind the goals having those would make shooting free throws extremely difficult in FC