Travis Scott merch on sale

Just noticed it said 1934 instead of 1927. Anyone know why?

2 Likes

This man attended UTSA and didn’t even partner with them lol

When it dropped at noon fanatics did not have the hat so I got it from the Travis Scott website, they got me for $19 for shipping, then I checked Fanatics and they had the hat for preorder…I was a little annoyed.

I guess this is sorta like modern art when you look at it it and think “this is it? I could do this.”

I just have to look at it longer and then I will experience the genius that went into it.

2 Likes

Feel like whomever can buy it should because it’s our first exclusive drop and we were one of maybe 20 schools to get the merch. This is opening the doors to the stuff we want.

2 Likes

Travis Scott is not a Houston Rapper, he is a rapper from Houston.

2 Likes

Why does the Shield on the Black Tee say Founded 1934?

Idk im asking. Our crest says 1927.

1 Like

He is a horn t shirt fan. /thread :sunglasses:

https://x.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1776006673099853972?s=46&t=QaTBQ_PFQ7gLVOFwqBKG5Q

We used the 1934 date prior to 1970… The original crest has the 1934 date, typically if you see something with the 1934 date it is vintage. I believe 1934 is when we became a university and 1927 is when we became a junior college.

2 Likes

Lol he’s actually from Missouri City TX

I know people from college that knew Travis before he was famous

Travis tells everyone that he went to both UTSA and UT, but he only went to UTSA. I even know the apartment complex he lived at while at UTSA lol (i had a couple of friends that went to UTSA)

Not that it matters. It’s just sports and anyone can be fans of whoever they want, but it’s just funny to me how he didn’t partner with UTSA yet partnered with 27 other universities

It’s all ugly. There…I said it. Lol

1 Like

I thought everything being ugly was the trend.

1 Like

Travis must have designed our current uni’s then.