Travis Scott merch on sale

Through fanatics

I got the hat, $71 after taxes n shipping. Lol

1 Like

why other schools get more stuff lol? luckily we got eric emanuel few weeks ago.

Those prices are highway robbery lol

4 Likes

I like the Moody Towers t-shirt.

5 Likes

I hope you’re joking.:grimacing::flushed:

2 Likes

That’s one expensive hat.

4 Likes

Nope, his releases usually are overpriced but they sell. You see all the lines across the campuses that did his collab? Highly sought out stuff. Just overpriced……I paid for the hype :grinning:

Gotcha. Yep, I’m way too old n out of touch on that stuff.

Edit: i just know 20+ yrs ago… was already old… whenever id be at Mall n look inside Lids or Footlocker it was bunch of teenagers in them. Including all the Employees. :grin:

Enjoy the hat!

2 Likes

Fanatics gear is typically garbage quality. Would these be any different?

1 Like

Damn, that’s a pretty select group of schools to be included with.

I’m quickly approaching it myself. These sweatpants look like they took about 10 seconds to design: “copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, DONE.”

There’s nothing wrong with the sweatpants, but also nothing that indicates they’re worth $140.

I understand why kids can’t afford to buy houses now. :wink:

6 Likes

Thought the profit was going to NIL. :slight_smile:

don’t think it will be different, but you’ll get way fewer complaints because everyone has invested almost a $100+ into one item

Haha. Too funny. 140.00 for those sweatpants :money_mouth_face:. Good gosh.

I was gonna buy some of this merch but then I remembered I’m not a fool

3 Likes

I suggest buying gear from linking coogs, at least some proceeds go to NIL collective

https://www.cactusjackfanatics.com/college/houston-cougars/o-50+t-78392927+z-88779-3191660506

Not my style.

2 Likes

Same. But big age difference on here.
Any merchandise for the over 50 Club!!
:rofl::laughing: