Tulane attendance

Any of yall making the trip? I was going to but can’t justify going to NOLA this week and Dallas next week so I’ll see y’all in Denton. Will the game be espn?

1 Like

Going to both. Hopefully both are worth it.

1 Like

shall be at both, hope we have a good turn out Thursday

1 Like

I was wanting to go but have to stay in town for grandaughters as Mom is going out of town and we need to be near for rides to school

1 Like

Tulane ESPN. UNT Facebook. Which is weird but there you go.

1 Like

Going

1 Like

Flying over Thursday morning +5.

2 Likes

This will be the first Tulane roadie I will miss since they joined the American. Just hard to make it over there on a Thursday with work and kids.

3 Likes

Flying in tomorrow from way out West, meeting up with 7 Coogs. We have had this on our calendar for 7 months. Looking forward to a WIN, great food, and Caribbean Stud at Harrah’s !!!
Go Coogs !!! :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Flying in with the wife Thursday morning. Still don’t have tickets to the game but looking at stubhub, that should not be a problem.

1 Like

I have a party patio with 20. $3 Yuenglings sealed the deal.

1 Like

I’d be there but the Louisiana state authorities want me there even more…

9 Likes

It is Louisiana so don’t forget your passport. It’s definitely a different country!

1 Like

Flying in Thursday. If the weather cooperates…

2 Likes

I’ll be at both of the next 2 victories in NO & Denton as the Coogs above the .500 mark!
#GoCoogs!

4 Likes

Louisiana is the only foreign country I have ever been to . . . . .

2 Likes

Went to school there one year. One for a reason. Met a lot of great people, beautiful women, but … Lord please help me get back to Texas.

1 Like

The weather sucks big time for those driving to NO today. Understand part of I-10 is flooded around Winnie. Drive carefully and be safe. We’ll see you at the stadium with big Coog welcome.
#GoCoogs!

1 Like