Tulane @Houston This Fri

Line’s out. Houston -3.5.

I have never ever guessed an opening line like that

1 Like

I would not be surprised at all to see Tulane win this one!
We seem to be a team in disarray.

3 Likes

Houston is favored, not Tulane. You had Tulane favored. Either way, they usually give 3 to the home team, which means Vegas thinks we are pretty evenly matched.

2 Likes

Oh wow. Missed that. I don’t see how they can put this as a toss up. I think UH can win but will have to play better than their first 4 games especially on offense.

1 Like

He’s correct.

Tulane has a solid “D”…… he didn’t say don’t run between the tackles, he just said not with the smallest back we had.

I thought Sneed looked good……if he and or Campbell are healthy I would rather see them with the inside runs.

Work on getting Henry in space where he can use his quickness.

2 Likes

Its going to be a chore getting there but I will be there somehow.

Did anyone see the K-State game? They were marching through OU’s defense like a hot knife through butter. And that mighty-might tailback/receiver is the real deal.

2 Likes

That Nebraska QB transfer looked dynamic yet they could only manage 10 against Tulane :thinking:

I follow NDSU closely. The KSU coach came from there. That was pure NDSU football

1 Like

That guy can’t be bigger than Carrier

Tulane ain’t Rice. Tulane beat Kansas State.

Parrish done for the season BIG loss

3 Likes

This is confirmed?

Crap.

Tulane also lost to a bad Southern Miss team at home. From where I am sitting it’s a pick em based on what I’ve seen thus far this season.

If we play like we should, UH by 14.

1 Like

About 81 degrees game time . . . . .

1 Like

If they have a mobile QB . Game over

4 Likes

When will we play “like we should”? It hasn’t happened yet. We have the team and coaches now we have…so far not the team and coaches we thought we had.
I’m not totally negative. Losing to Kansas and Tech was understandable even acceptable I guess. They are top 25 teams or will be soon but Rice? If we can’t out recruit, out coach and out play Rice I don’t see us having the season we thought we were going to have

4 Likes