Tulane vs UH - 2023 AAC Baseball Tourney - UH Game 1

Coogs lose 10-8

Live coverage from Todd Whitting’s hotel room…
ed0adc4372f3e34d740a2a6ee16b81d53d5c2d79

7 Likes

Well, I guess we play the Wichita St./Memphis winner tomorrow.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t get that game in tonight. If they do, these guys are going to be exhausted tomorrow.

Loser of that game.

1 Like

With our pitching staff we got ‘em where we want them now!

2 Likes

Tulane and USF in the winner’s bracket…wow

2 Likes

The only good thing about today is we only used three pitchers. Ayres actually had a decent game.

2 Likes

Killer 2nd inning. Ekness gives up a single, a double, and a home run. Then (copy & paste) Ekness gives up a single, a double, and a home run. Then he gives up a walk. Then Whitting goes to the bullpen. It might be a good idea to have someone warming up in the bullpen before the first pitch from now on. :rage:

7 Likes

After we lose our next game Whitting should be terminated on the spot, let’s get it over with

2 Likes

This team over-achieved but they might have run out of gas. There’s still fight in them but the hitters can’t overcome multiple disastrous pitching performances. We simply do not have the stud-power at key times.

We’re like a 1954 Corvette. We can roll with anybody till we bump the wall, then the fiberglass starts flying off.

2 Likes

You can’t give up 8 run innings either I know the wind was blowing out but that is not acceptable.

5 Likes