Tulsa QB Braxton

FYI and to pour some salt in the wound, Tulsa QB Braylon Braxton is the son of two former UH athletes. Ronnie Braxton (played DB during the Dimel years and a former track athlete Brandy Stewart.

https://247sports.com/player/ronnie-braxton-71078/

8 Likes

We should see if he wants to come here

2 Likes

Dana doesnt like running QBs because they dont fit his system he wont change.

3 Likes

HAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

1 Like

smh facepalm

On one of the recent Coog’s Corner Podcast episodes CDH mentioned that Kurt Warner had reached out to him personally, asking him to take a look at his son, E.J. Warner, for consideration in recruiting as QB for Houston.

Ultimately, he said ‘No’, but with the amount of unproven, lowly-recruited QB’s we have on our roster, perhaps it would’ve been good marketing to have E.J. Warner on the sidelines like we do Holman Edwards or Roman Mula.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I wonder if he is going to hit the transfer portal? Don’t know how good he truly is can only judge going against the Coogs defense. They’ve made everyone look like a 5 star QB

I had a Spanish class with Ronnie Braxton

Now I feel old

2 Likes

A couple of years ago, we took K. Wafer, WR from Frisco Independence, but we did not offer the quarterback, Braxton, from the same team, even though Braxton was the son of 2 UH athletes. Might have been a mistake.

2 Likes

Explains why Dana was talking with him for a while after the game.

Daddy sat by us. He’s a total douche. He acted like he was in middle school after the game was secured by Tulsa.

2 Likes

• Holds U of H 40 yard-dash record of 4.41, PR 4.29 •

Just another reason why he should be canned.

1 Like

That’s not close to being true. He likes accurate QBs, if they can run, he’s good with that too.

He has a quick release and a strong arm.

His system doesn’t fit his system…whatever that is cuz he didn’t show too much this year!!

He shoulda picked up the QB from Incarnate Word last year…think he went to Washington

1 Like

Washington State