Tulsa v Miss St

7-6 MSU. Tulsa holding their own but game pretty much unwatchable due to penalties. Multiple big plays brought back Mostly garbage calls. Killing both teams.

Lockheed Martin, the cold , wet and miserable bowl. The Zebras definitely have it for Tulsa, must be AAC refs.

Not sure how many seniors are returning for Tulsa but I like this physical team Montgomery has built.

1 Like

Must be CUSA refs

This is a 3-7 MSU team. Our conference had been pretty bad in bowl games. Our biggest hope is for Cincy to at least play Georgia tough

4 Likes

Power 6

1 Like

https://twitter.com/barstoolbigcat/status/1344730822386081794?s=21

Can’t say I’ve ever seen this before

2 Likes

Slow starts are normal for Tulsa.

That catch was short of a first down ,these sleazy crooked refs gave Mississippi state a first down.

Nice unnecessary fight at end of game. Started at the beginning of game. They should ban both teams from bowls next year

1 Like

Horrendous fight. Should be some long suspensions. MSU kicks Tulsa player in face.

1 Like

MSU just a sour bag of trash. Pretty pathetic post game performance for all to see on TV considering their pathetic record and just winning a bowl game.

Tulsa player being carried off field.

The chicken shite illegal block on the on-side kick by MSU the final trigger. Terrible no call.

1 Like

That Tulsa player was on the ground without a helmet and got face stomped on the sideline. With cleats that turns into potential criminal conduct.

3 Likes
1 Like

Tulsa lost…shame on Tilman!

2 Likes

Tulsa really showed their ass today

1 Like

AAC football teams not very good

2 Likes

Tulsa wasn’t very good. A couple fortunate gift wins against bad teams. They canceled their game at the end which they were going to lose by using a Covid excuse so they could play in the championship game.

1 Like

I only caught a few minutes of the game, but it seemed to me that Tulsa was a bit chippie . . . . . I got the impression Tulsa was playing a bit dirty . . . . .