Tune

I like those better. Mine must have missed his revenge completion at the end. Lol.

On top of the stats, I think you’d be hard-pressed to find any bad decision-making from the QB in this game.

2 Likes

Wow. Did those guys get it together or did he avoid them after the drops? I see that 6 different receivers caught balls which isn’t bad.

Tune now has a 3-1 TD - INT ratio. Not the greatest in CFB, but considering how he started, he’s been tearing it up.

4 Likes

It was Dell and Singleton; no he did not abandon them.

They just made their catches. I don’t think he avoided anyone.

1 Like

Henry dropped a super-easy screen pass, too. That one would have been big yards.

5 Likes

I was hoping that would be the case. Good QBs help their receivers get back that horse by going back to them.

We are watching a college quarterback grow into a NFL qb game by game. I, like others, was beginning to lose hope. So glad I was wrong. I also like the intensity CDH is showing on the sidelines. Feels really good to have a team that, while not perfect, is working hard to be really good.
Go Coogs
Beat Temple

7 Likes

Tune is awesome!

3 Likes

He’s improved, no if’s and’s or but’s about that.

1 Like

Do you notice with him healthy enough to move around Dana is not throwing those horizontal “save us” passes anymore?

Its more straightline passing attack now. Slants in every direction.

1 Like

Since the opener against tech i believe his td to interception ratio is 17/2…I’d say thats pretty damn good!

4 Likes

Y’all think the haters are stilll hating? There was cause for criticism when he was turning the ball over 3-4 times a game. The man turned it all around after the injury, and life is good. Some of y’all need to get over the criticism because the haters have.

1 Like

I think everyone is happily singing the same Tune now.

8 Likes

ESPN shows 21-26, 385 yds, 3 TDs

He’s now #15 in QB rating.

6 Likes

Tune for Heisman

2 Likes

1ST Team!

7 Likes

Only happens if ESPN says it, since all the Heisman voters watch ESPN analysts shows.
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The QB Whisphers seem to have carpal tunnel or laryngitis these days…

From glue factory to NFL Draft…crazy

1 Like