UH #1 2024 | Andy Katz Top 36

Andy Katz has UH as #1 in the Country based on the projected roster coming back

Also says he’s left with a feeling that Jamal Shead will return, after interviewing him at the Naismith award ceremony. Make of that what you will.

Link:

5 Likes

please let this be one of the few times katz is actually right :pray:

21 Likes

Hey you know what they say about broken clocks.

3 Likes

True.

But Andy is right less than that.

1 Like

Wasnt Shead the last to commit last year that he was coming back ? I dont know how bad he hurt his ankle but it depends if hell be fit enough for the NBA combine and how well he plays.

Sounds like 95% pro, 5% coming back so take it with a grain of salt.

Shead’s ankle injury might be having a bigger impact on NBA prospects than we think.

It look severe, 8-12 weeks recovery. Im not a doctor, i just play one in here.

2 Likes

If Cryer’s foot problem was an issue that impacted his draft stock, it’s hard to imagine that Shead’s wouldn’t be, as well.

2 Likes

I think the scouts may still be working on that evaluation but who knows whats going on at this point

Even if Shead doesnt return… Is there a chance we bring in two guards to take up for the major production we lose with Shead turning pro… :thinking:

No Vacancy

He is due!

1 Like

A few too early top 25s … we range anywhere from 1 to 8

man… if only we managed to really improve our roster just imagine where we’d be. /s

3 Likes

It’s not even possible now. The coaches have let themselves get played…again. We have no chance to even be as good, much less get better.

We should have gone out and gotten a POY from each of the major conferences already. It’s like they don’t even care.

:thinking:

1 Like

There’s only 1 @ehog , but not bad.

1 Like

Unanimous #1?

If we could just find the perfect guy to make a splash :thinking:….dont want no scrubs

2 Likes

regarding making a splash…the name Michael Phelps comes to mind…just sayin’ :sunglasses:

1 :star:

2 Likes