(UH 2-1) Vs USF Series - "Team Up With Todd" against Leukemia & Lymphoma

To Donate:

3 Likes

My brother is in his 4th round battle right now with NHL and it’s not looking good so I will give the tixs to whomever will use them this weekend since I am out of town. ALL I ask is don’t waste them, please use them and go support the boys ! Just message me

7 Likes

2 free tickets tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarBB/status/1646953948748697612

I was going after my daughter’s bday tomorrow but it starts at 2 same as game.

1 Like

Bad start for Ekness.

Just as I say that, got us out of an inning with bases loaded

3-3 tie after 2. Whitting was getting onto the ump about the USF pitcher.

UH 6-4.
Murray feeling it today.

Rough outing for EK but no loss.
Ek gets the tues start vs awful Houston Christian ?
Only 3 today. He would be ready.

Woodward over 20 innings already.

Woodward had a good game, his longest outting of the season.

6-5 UH bottom of 8th.

Well Done Woodward & O Donnell again gets one big out.

Justin Murray on his way to AAC POY ?

3 Likes

I’m sorry for what your brother and your family is going through. F*** cancer.

7 Likes

Yes sorry about that battle I don’t know him or you but will say a prayer for y’all. I know what he is going thru my wife has acute leukemia, had a bone marrow transplant, it has been a rough road and now possibly due to chemotherapy and steroids has a hip issue that might require a hip replacement, horrible watching all this, the caregiver me is worn out but have to stay strong she is the one fighting all this

4 Likes

Love and support to you and your wife as well. Caregiving ain’t easy. But I always say we’ve got the easy part, in comparison. But yes, cancer sucks for everyone involved.

Still an occasional return of early season pitching struggles with walks and HPB that can blow a game but in general the recent Fri-Sat games have been better than I expected vs early spring. And like the weekend pitching, they’ve solidified a lineup that can put runs on the board so has made for some fun games to attend.

While I agree with the theme regarding the program being in a bad spot vs our potential it is still entertaining and hope more can get out to support the players.

Game 2 on deck. Was at game last night and USF had 6 LH hitters and only put LH P on bump. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that.

Coogs lead gm 2 :
9–2 B3

2 Likes

Wow. 10-2 now.

2 Likes

Zach Arnold went 3 for 3 in 3rd inn

Edit: 3 run HR, double, single

2 Likes

B3
Lott gets the start.

Its a whipping.
UH 10 to 2.
Crushing the ball today.

11-3 lead in bottom of fifth. Tens of fans in attendance.

I counted 5 on TV broadcast