UH 2025 Recruiting

DL from Fulshear

14 Likes

Makes me smile to get a kid from the Heights!

7 Likes

Not that ratings are everything but every commit so far for UH is rated 86+ on 247.

8 Likes

Chance Bryant had offers from 2 service academies and 2 Ivy League schools. I am very happy to have such a quality person sign with UH. Sounds like a leader in the making.

15 Likes

AC also had Ivy League offers. Fritz’s likes smart people

8 Likes

So, how good are these guys?

1 Like

they are all future HOF’ers

10 Likes

Wyatt Herpel and versatile TE from Cy- Fair
Had offers for academies, Ivy League schools, Cal, Tulane , Utah, Miss St, Pitt and others

1 Like

10 Likes

They are they kind of guys that you hope do not take the NIL check and run after you develop them.

The type of kids that stay in the program and end up being studs in their junior/senior years.

5 Likes

Smart guy. Didn’t say 1000% committed.

1 Like

Fritz’s rebuild starts with getting 5 :star: individuals with 3 :star: football ratings. Based on the individuals Fritz is recruiting, those 3 :star: football ratings have a very good chance to be all B12 by the time the players leave UH.

13 Likes

Could not agree more. Fritz recruited 1- and 2-star players at Tulane and developed them into all-conference performers. They were definitely high character, played hard, and never quit.

That’s how they beat us with a 3rd string QB.

7 Likes

Also beat USC with the same players in the Rose Bowl.

4 Likes

Jacorey Watson, 4 star WR crystal ball to Houston per Sellers

17 Likes

2025 class might make UH history books

8 Likes

Also note that these guys are rated 3 stars rn. Most are borderline 4 stars. Sterling will prob be one in the next rankings. Austin was rated 79 on ESPN which is one point off a 4 start in their latest rankings. Richmond and Zaylen are high risers. Fritz is trying to get in on guys early before the blue bloods notice. Then you hold on for dear life.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Welcome Chance to the UH Family ! You can continue to embrace high academics, sports and community at the University of Houston.We can’t wait to se you play wearing our beautiful Red and White.
Go Chance 
Go Coogs !

1 Like

Does Fulshear have captivating scenery and outdoor allure? I thought it was a Katy suburb.

3 Likes