Job Description - Athletics Producer/Editor (STA005403)
Athletics Producer/Editor - (STA005403)
: H0002 Athletics
Assist in the development and execution of video production and editing of content for the University of Houston Department of Athletics.
- Produces digital content for OAS, social media, other digital platforms and in-venue video boards for assigned sports or stakeholders.
- Attends and captures footage at assigned athletics department events.
- Catalog and organize footage for archival purposes.
- Keep all equipment in good working condition.
- Assists with scheduling students to cover assigned events.
- Assists with set-up and production of live streams.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 1 year experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) years of directly job-related experience.
Note: Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
Salary: $2,603.00 - $3,319.00
Required Attachments by Candidate: Resume
: Oct 23, 2019, 11:22:10 AM