UH Baseball Schd & Season-- 2024

Dang. So much negativity… just be glad we’re back in the MM Classic. Dont care who we are playing, I will be there. Dont think this happens if not in Big12

5 Likes

I heard Pez made the MMP Classic schedule… :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know if he and or Pez get any say or not….but I will say that the non-con that is known so far and the team’s scheduled in the tournament follow the same pattern we have seen the last few years.

1 Like

Texas and LSU likely have more say than the other teams. The high profile teams get the better treatment. It’s why UT never plays a night game on Sunday. They want to be on the road.

This +1!

They’re still mad about the Independence Bowl, too… :rofl:

You are probably correct.

But what does that tell you?

Conference affiliation was necessary to make it a reality….there was a time in the not so distant past the Coogs played legit non-con’s and didn’t need any help.

3 Likes

So our typical 0-3 weekend at MMP.

6 Likes

As the Negativity turns.

2 Likes

We typically don’t play well in that tournament

2 Likes

Exactly. That is why we are not playing LSU.

1 Like

It would be better to lose in the MM tournament than to win three games n the horrible Corpus Christi tournament!

4 Likes

We hope.
UH run ruled by TX AM-CC & lost to Incarnate Word this season.

1 Like

That is my point. If you are going to lose, at least lose to someone who will have a decent RPI. Another reason we should be playing LSU!

5 Likes

It’s been so long that I can’t even remember the last time UH did well in this Classic.

5 Likes

LSU fans aren’t digging the matchups either.

2010, I believe. We swept Missouri, Texas and Texas Tech. We did pretty well in 2012 and 2013 as well.

4 Likes

Aahh…those were the days.

2 Likes

Getting invited back is a positive.

I think they were always invited. I just don’t think Whitting wanted to play in it.