UH Basketball Mini Hype Movie for 2022-23

47 Likes

The doubters at the beginning of the video: Titus & Tate (Fox Sports), John Fanta (Field of 68), Gary Parrish (CBS), Jeff Goodman (Field of 68/Stadium)

Funny thing is, i too had my doubts after we got blown out at Memphis. But, we played really well in the AAC tournament, beat Memphis in a high quality game. Had multiple days to scout Jelly Walker. Took care of biz. Quit doubting us analysts

Solid video Pesik

3 Likes

Pesik being Pesik…great job and yes I am ready for football but hoops is going to be sharing my tiny brain all season…lol

5 Likes

@pesik any chance you will keep doing highlight videos for football and basketball? I know you said you might be done but we really enjoy them and it’s cool having more UH content !

4 Likes

Soooo hyped up for basketball this year!

2 Likes

Damn, nice video. Forget about football, I’m ready for some Cougar basketball.

4 Likes

Chef’s kiss

1 Like

Lauren Sampson also gave it a retweet. Who else? Bobby Champagne whos on staff. Coach Quanas White. Coach Kellen Sampson. Coach Hollis Price. Tramon Mark did as well.

10 Likes

The storm is coming!

1 Like

3 Likes

Man, I love football, but November can’t get here soon enough.

This video is top shelf - well done. :clap:

8 Likes

Great video, @pesik.

Which editing program do you use?

i just saw this response. but yeah for the most :sweat_smile:, not really much of a demand or need anymore. we’ve gotten big enough that the mega channels make things for our guys if they are touted enough (no one was making anything for our guys before, why i made the channel)… im super impulsive (like the mccaskill vid i made 2days ago), so occasionally ill impulsively make something. but nowhere as much

4 Likes

I mostly just use premier pro

2 Likes

How about this :joy::joy: I’m not letting u off the hook that easy. let them make the vids for our top players and u make them for our underdogs. Me and my friend just watched your Ramon Walker and J.Roberts videos we were so pumped

3 Likes

I want to do stuff like this, but went the Open-Source route trying to learn Blender, but man it is very user unfriendly.

Might have to give in and pay for an Adobe subscription to have access to PremPro.

Good work tho, I’ve noticed there’s not a lot of consistent UH-related content out there video-wise & coming strictly from a fan perspective. Any media we can get on YouTube is good for us, and especially hype videos like this.

EDIT: Also, great touch on adding that retro Final4 Newscast footage & then the audio at the end. Def makes me hopeful for the potential this team holds & starts planting the idea that we have Natty aspirations this season in the minds of viewers.

1 Like

Good video pesik!!

Nothing good be sweeter then winning it all here in HTown!!

2 Likes

Great video Pesik! Elvin even got some love… I’m hyped now!!!

2 Likes

Nothing could be sweeter (not good) than winning it all in HTown.

One of the sweetest garbage time buckets I have ever seen is Ryan breaking down his man at the top and nailing the three.

2 Likes