UH Crewneck sweatshirt question

Coogs,

Do any of y’all know where I can pick up a scarlet red crew neck that has the university seal? I’m amped that there are so many websites offering apparel these days, but I’d like to rep the school in a fresher look.

With this crest, in white:

1 Like

That sweatshirt looks like something my grandmother would wear while crocheting by an open fire.

4 Likes

I love that classic, two color style. Simple and dignified. But that’s just me. Btw - the Lady’s Crochet Cotillion of the Third Ward results in more lacerations and contusions every year than any other street party. Those ladies are nobody to ____ with.

#GetThesePins

6 Likes

Early 90s big letter stuff is on its way back in and I want to rep. Just want something fresh and not a Wally-world special.

8,485 Likes, 554 Comments - Katherine G. Mendoza (@katherineg.mendoza) on Instagram: "This is the collaboration we didn’t know we needed between Jerome Seinfeld & Kith 😏😏"

This guy gets it. It’s the new varsity letterman jacket look. Simple and dignified is right.

2 Likes

My grandmother was tougher than dirt, so I know what you’re saying.

I like the logo, but hate that style sweatshirt. I prefer a v-neck polo with the school insignia where the horse usually goes.

1 Like

Checkout those beautiful greyhounds.

1 Like

The bookstore always had plain shirts and sweatshirts with the seal om them when I was there…11-14 years ago… :grin:

1 Like

Grandpa…tell me ‘bout the good old days…

Amazing that it evolved from the original

5 Likes

Maf!%ka said cotillion…

2 Likes

Let me know if you find it. I’ve been looking for one for years, although i’d be a bigger fan of a heather gray crewneck with red lettering.

1 Like

I’ve been looking on and off for a zip up hoodie with “Houston” applique letters stitched on. Maybe a “UH” as well. I saw one once but thought it was too expensive so passed…sorry I did.

I’m almost considering getting a nice heather, crewneck and having it printed on. I’m near Temecula, CA and there are a lot of screen printing companies here.

The closest hoodies I’ve found that I like are through the Houston Alumni store:

They have some zipper ones, but they don’t have as many options as the pullover.

1 Like

This is absolute heat; who do I have to talk to in order to get it sold in Men’s cuts?

2 Likes

Alumni store:

Contact Us

I have a question, who should I contact?

If you would like to speak to an Advanced-Online representative, please contact Advanced-Online Customer Service at 877-471-5410 or customerservice@advanced-online.com. If you would prefer to contact your UHAlumniStore.MerchOrders.com liaison, please contact Chuck Arnold via email at cwarnold@central.UH.edu or by phone at 713-743-6988.