UH Football Recruiting

Looking like we may have got a former 4 Star DB from A&M as well

6 Likes

yep Brian George is enrolled at UH

6 Likes

thats the one Im talking about. He was committed to UCF but as of a few days ago he is enrolled and on campus

8 Likes

I’m glad we’re getting a DB with some size!

2 Likes

https://247sports.com/Player/Brian-George-46082905/junior-college-233408/

5 Likes

some Aggie fans were shocked by this one. Many thought after their CB declared for the draft that George was in line to start next year.

11 Likes

Makes this even better! :joy: do you think we’re going to add anymore DB’s? Or any other players today?

2 Likes

I have no inside info :man_shrugging: I hope so

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/status/1515102602391916547

I don’t know if we will add anymore but This was huge!! With George, Hogan, Hamilton who are older and have experience. Then Emery, Ugo, Alexander who are younger but we won’t have to rely on them to make huge jumps. We can have a solid secondary. With the Landlord and Adari back there.

8 Likes

totally agree. Having a lockdown corner we can trust changes the whole look of the defense. Would still love to see a big time DE come in after spring ball, but I am over the moon about this class!

10 Likes

I love the staffs philosophy of getting the right guys and not reaching. It’s very Sampson-ish. We are basically only getting guys we really think can come in and produce now. We aren’t just adding a whole bunch of transfers because we can. I love the patiences, even if it causes fans to lose their mind :joy:

10 Likes

Shhh dont give Dana to much credit or will wake up the negative trolls :shushing_face: :grin:

17 Likes

He’s a quality player, and I’m glad we got him, but I’m not sure he’s a lockdown corner.

2 Likes

I didn’t say he was a lockdown corner. I was agreeing with Kmoney that between the older guys and the young upside guys we have some options and that one of them could become a lockdown corner which will change the look of the defense

3 Likes

It doesn’t take much to make a lot of our fans to lose their minds.

5 Likes

to be fair I was on the UCF board this morning, their heads have been rolling all off-season too :rofl:. Also thanks to Fickle taking half the city of Cincy to Wisconsin we have the best recruiting class of any incoming big 12 team

2 Likes

We play more man than zone don’t we?

Good question. I think so but not 100% sure. I believe we were in a zone on Tech’s infamous fourth and 20 pass completion.

Sure. IMO, the guy with the best chance to be that is Emery.

1 Like