UH has not submitted application to Big12 yet?

any substance behind the report that UH has not submitted it’s “application” to the Big12 yet???

Seems weird considering the Big12 is voting on new members Friday (2 days away).

Media reports have confirmed that both Cincinatti and UCF applications have been received by the Big12.

Any concerns… seems weird that we wouldn’t have turned in our homework in yet? Somebody dropping the ball??

This doesn’t seem like the kind of thing you want to procrastinate on…

Lol we just cooged it and misplaced it

7 Likes

Oh well, there is always next round we can apply

5 Likes

If there was any snag it would be reported by now. Too many respected journalists with inside sources have confirmed we’re going to the Big12.

But I’m like you, we’ve been screwed so many times in the past it’s hard not to feel on edge.

3 Likes

The printer at E Cullen ran out of ink.

1 Like

The dog ate it.

1 Like

PAC 12 in the works.

5 Likes

We changed our minds after loss Saturday:)

1 Like

Some of those applications have questions that are double negatives. It takes some time to figure out if the right answer is no or yes. They will figure it out.

2 Likes

Crap, I forgot to email Khator remind her to send in the application!

11 Likes

I have it on good authority that at the last minute, they are trying to reorganize the Southwest Conference. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What report?

1 Like

I have it and i am holding it for ransom, venmo me $10 million big ones and we will be in the big 12

2 Likes

No worries.

UH hired Mr. McFeely to deliver it. Rest assured he never fails.

We are a commuter school so it is appropriate.

Scroomed as we will ever be…

1 Like

We’re still working on the essay part and letters of recommendation.

8 Likes

I knew we’d have a suspense thrown in at the end. As Chief Joseph once said, “it is our way.”

“…same as it ever was…
….same as it ever was…”

Going to the sec, book it, you i heard it from my #RaginCajun sources

Maybe its in the Big12’s spam folder. Did anyone tell them to check their spam folder?

10 Likes