UH-Navy game thread

we are in trouble

Navy TD pass. 27-20 Navy

Lee Corso called it too. It seems that UH’s kryptonite under Herman has been the bad weather.

Did we never bother to teach Taylor’s backup how to account for the pitch man?

Herman said in his midweek presser that our preparation for Navy was different this year than last. Looks like that was a mistake.

1 Like

Pick-six Navy, 34-20

Ouch
we look like dog poop

Plenty of time left, but wow, this is the worst I can remember us looking under Herman by a long shot.

Yeah this team is listless today. Welp. This season’s UConn. Profoundly disappointing.

UH just needs to win now. Ouch!

1 Like

Championship teams fight and come back in these types of situations. We believed they were a championship team 2 hours ago.

1 Like

Yeah, the offense doesn’t worry me, GW Jr will get right, and we will be okay on that front, I just hope this long drive and all these stoppages give them time to get pitch coverage right on D

Got one back, Ward TD, 34-27

Now let’s get a stop
its about time for a turnover, it’s been awhile,

1 Like

Navy’s getting 5 yards a carry, if that doesn’t change quick there won’t be time for another TD.

Wrap up people
 Damn

TD Navy, 41-27

Wow. Navy paying us back for last year.

Classic trap game.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a defender as lost as Davis has been in this game. He is guessing wrong, over pursuing and I have seen him stand flat footed watching another player making a tackle and the ball carrying getting extra yards from it.