UH Softball

Can we get an updated image that says 4 runs over our last 3 games?

We’d probably win the Southland!

I doubt it.

Should have never let go Kyla Hollas

3 Likes

She hung it up I think I don’t remember us letting her go

She was allowed to “resign”, but she was forced out.

1 Like

Up 12-10 on #1 UT in the B6. Just gave up 4 in the top half. Hope we can hold it.

We held on for the 12-10 win. Didn’t see that coming with how we’ve played this year against decent competition. Congrats to the team and staff.

7 Likes

Nice win Lady Coogs!

3 Likes

HUGE WIN!! Need more Coog fans to buy tickets and show out when Oklahoma State comes to town the first weekend of April.

1 Like

Back to earth today…9-2 Whorn

1 Like

Can we win the series? I think that’s the key!

That is doubtful but would be great!

Down 3-2 right now, T5. Crowd looks good.

Three sell outs.

So we pull our starter in a 3-2 game for someone that hasn’t registered a single stat this year (5.47 era last year) who then proceeds to give up two piss missiles to the outfield and then a 3 run bomb to make 6-2. I’d love to know the strategy behind that one.

3 Likes

“Texas ascended to the top of ESPN’s softball poll…likely lose that honor now after dropping their Big 12 opener against Houston,

TIER TWO
6. HOUSTON (17-7, 1-2); LAST WEEK: 9

We just lost 2 of 3 to last place Iowa State. Gave up 18 runs in first two games to a team that scored 3 last weekend total.

2 Likes

Playing up and down to our Big 12 competition? Played #1 UT tough, took 1 of 3. Lost 2 of 3 to lowly Iowa St.

Mikalah Nitta was featured on Sportscenter’s Top Ten plays (#10) with a full body lunge OF catch against Kansas. Lady Coogs lost 3-4.