UH Softball

Playing up and down to our Big 12 competition? Played #1 UT tough, took 1 of 3. Lost 2 of 3 to lowly Iowa St.

Mikalah Nitta was featured on Sportscenter’s Top Ten plays (#10) with a full body lunge OF catch against Kansas. Lady Coogs lost 3-4.

Trail 7-2

About to drop to 2-6 in conference.

Agustus, is “piss missile” unique to lady’s softball or can we use it in MLB, too.

1 Like

Posted way too early. We lost 11-4.

3 Likes

Piss missile - softball
Piss rocket - MLB

1 Like

I hate to say “at least we are losing the best two teams in the league” like it’s a positive but Arizona, ASU and Utah are all pretty awful at softball so at least that will help us be more competitive.

1. HOUSTON (19-12, 2-7); LAST WEEK: 9
1 Like

Fire the coach.

3 Likes

Yet another very disappointing non competitive first season for a UH program.

2 Likes

Fold the program. Which men’s team can we fold to stay in line with T9? Do we field a cornhole team? Curling?

Softball is cool, especially in person. Even in my best days it would be very difficult to hit these pitchers. Unfortunately, our program is trash and it starts at the top.

4 Likes

Swept at home by Cowgirls.

Race to the bottom.

3 Likes

I really think the writing was on point he wall for both softball and baseball before the season ever started.
It’s been brutal this year.
Nowhere to go but up

4 Likes

Pretty sure that’s what we all thought last year as well. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

And several years before!

1 Like

Last night, 9 zip. Tonight, 11 zip by UCF. Last place B12. I have no idea why I care because no one in the athletic department seems to. Softball used to be fun….vibrant personalities, face of the university and just a generally fun team to watch. This team has fallen into the background and seems complacent and acceptant being where they are.

3 Likes

Just like baseball and women’s basketball .

4 Likes

And don’t forget about our 2-17 Ladies Tennis team.

4 Likes