UH SWEET 16 - DALLAS, TEXAS ROLLCALL

I picked up 4 in lower bowl. $180 a pop. Plus fees but still way cheaper than secondary market.

8 Likes

I wish I could go. Are they setting up something to donate to students going? I can do that.

3 Likes

I’m waiting on the student tickets to be released, if they make us drive, I’m skydiving in between the games lol.

I’ll be taking advantage of these until I can no longer do so. May 2026 is the max theoretical finish time for the PhD, but I’m probably making this one the last student travel opportunity that I’ll take (unless a bunch of grad and doctorate students decide they want in too, then we’ll go as ourselves)

6 Likes

Where are you guys finding tickets for 180?

3 Likes

Email from the school for ticket requests.

3 Likes

Why, of all years, does a regional have to be in Dallas on Easter weekend? I have given my wife my blessing to go without me (as if she needs it; that girl is at least as passionate about the Coogs as I am).

Christ is risen.

Go Coogs.

27 Likes

They said we won’t be notified till Tuesday how did u buy tickets and we have not even heard back from UH yet???

2 Likes

I clicked on the request tickets link and it has the choices to purchase lower bowl, upper bowl or best available. I clicked lower bowl and it took me to payment. I don’t have tickets yet but it said will email at least 12 hours before event. Don’t know where my seats are yet.

1 Like

Does anyone know what time the Sunday game will be if we win on Friday?

1 Like

It’s just a request u did not pay anything yet u will get charged if u get picked that was my experience

2 Likes

Ah okay. I got a receipt email so thought it was completed.

2 Likes

I don’t think they set the game times until after the games on Friday, but last year the Sunday games were 1:20 and 4:10

2 Likes

How? Allotment hasn’t even happened yet.

2 Likes

Same question… How? Allotment hasn’t even happened yet.

1 Like

Tickets on open market at 300 plus each.

1 Like

It was just my ticket request. I got an email receipt that made it confusing since it looks like a purchase.

4 Likes

In!

1 Like

Rick u going??

2 Likes

I’m trying for Friday but its double time and a half on holiday. Easter Sunday no way.

1 Like

I got 2 tickets for the fan experience. 341 each but taxes forr 802 total. One is for my cousin who lives in Dallas. Luckily he is paying me his 400. Way steeper than I want to pay.

1 Like