UH SWEET 16 - DALLAS, TEXAS ROLLCALL

LETS MAKE AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER FERTITTA CENTER NORTH!!

COUGAR RED NEEDS TO INVADE DALLAS THIS WEEKEND LIKE WE DID SAN ANTONIO A FEW YEARS BACK!

I’ll be there Friday with my girl Cheering on the Coogs to (hopefully) a Final Four Appearance!! (& hitting up six flags lol)

Who’s joining!?

14 Likes

Who is selling tickets

We are, aren’t we?

2 Likes

Let’s goooooooooo!

1 Like

Fertitta Center North. Has to be. Will be.

Myself +7… maybe more.

11 Likes

Nebraska and A&M folks Im sure

4 Likes

Got a link right after the game and bought tickets. However we can’t make it on Sunday if we beat Duke

2 Likes

I live in DFW and there is zero chance I won’t be there.

15 Likes

Where do you buy tickets at

6 Likes

What I want to know is why we got the late game Friday night?

I’ve always felt one of the reason we lost to Villanova was we had the shortest turnaround of any of the 8 teams in the elite eight, just under 36 hours. .I can see the NCAA doing it again this coming weekend. Earlier regional final next Sunday is at 2:00 pm ET. Think we get the early game or the late game?

I will be on a cruise next week so I will miss the games in Dallas. My brother booked the cruise for my birthday and our 53rd anniversary so I really can’t complain.
If a miracle happens you can bet I will be getting off the Norwegian and heading straight to the airport going to Phoenix!

7 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer the 8:40 games vs the 6:30 or 9pm game.

Gives you enough one to pregame and relax

LFG!!! Fertitta North!!!
Whoooooose Hooouuuusssse!!!

3 Likes

Don’t know man, last two times I went to Big D we lost to SMU in FB.

Not putting that juju on this team.

4 Likes

Stay away from Dallas. For you, wait for the Final 4. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Come on now Acres. Enjoy the ride. It’s us vs Duke!!! What more can you ask for. Well I want to hear them complain that this is a home game for us. That would be awesome

2 Likes

My 3 are going

3 Likes

Put my request for 4……

3 Likes

I will be there.

1 Like

Got two tickets at lower level through the ticket office email.

4 Likes