UH to discuss Dana Holgorsen's future after loss to UCF

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/uh-cougars-houston-big-12-ucf-dana-holgorsen-18513771.php?utm_campaign=CMS%20Sharing%20Tools%20(Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

“Holgorsen and top school officials will meet as early as Sunday to discuss his future with the football program, multiple sources briefed on the situation told the Houston Chronicle.”

23 Likes

What is there to discuss?!?

18 Likes

If you want to stay fire Belk and win 6 games next year. Can his ace tomorrow.

1 Like

Holgorsen’s first year at UH… 4-8, 2-6 in conference.

Holgorsen’s first year in the XII with UH… 4-8, 2-6 in conference.

Symmetry. Now, GTHO!

14 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

He’s gone.

1 Like

The problem is the buyout.

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s the problem. It’s $4.3M difference between firing him today versus a year from now.

7 Likes

Why they need to discuss anything with him…just give’em his walking papers

10 Likes

That TF wanting to give him some respect…I guess

2 Likes

He picked the DC who was proven to be a total newb. He went with another newb at OC because he was going to run the offense. His recruiting philosophy has us rock bottom in the conference. Only topic for discussion should be “check or wire transfer?”

5 Likes

7 Likes

GodfatherII-KissOfDeath

10 Likes

15 Likes

There shouldn’t be anything to discus…release the standard Press Release "Thank you for all your contributions to Cougar Football…blah…blah…blah…Next Man Up

5 Likes

Shakeout with coaching staff…who the F is going get a ticket on the Hitanic as a coach.

3 Likes

It is interesting that Duarte had this out so quick. Seems like he was sitting on it waiting for go ahead. I don’t think a Sunday meet is necessary if he was coming back

12 Likes

I say this as a certified procrastinator, why put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

13 Likes

Asinine!!!

We think you’ve run General Motors into the ground but if you fire a couple of line engineers we can still make this work”

2 Likes

Does Fertitta do anything quietly?

1 Like