UH Transfer Portal Targets

He has hairdo like Dell lol

1 Like

Yeah they are both Florida boys

1 Like

Even if he doesn’t choose us this is great publicity. I think he is the first portal guy to drop a final four.

1 Like

Those are called wick dreadlocks. Popular hairstyle down in Florida.

1 Like
2 Likes

We just have to be on the list.

1 Like

Doubt Dell stays. He could be a R3-5 pick this year unless some crazy NIL deal makes him stay. We also don’t have a Quarterback right now.

My 6 year old goes “dad it’s the island boi” when they show the Dell graphic cuz I showed him those 2 clowns singing that song lol

5 Likes

This site has him square in round four range with Parish.

2 Likes

Colorado all a sudden on everyones “maybe” list

4 Likes

I get the feeling that Parish and Tune go a little higher.I know a scout that worked the southwest but he doesn’t get the chance to see our guys anymore. I know he liked Parish from afar, Tune, he didn’t have any opinion.

5’9" WR?

Damn, Dana likes his WR’s small, doesn’t he?

I thought we were “trying to get bigger” as a whole now that we’ll be punching up going into the B12
not sure if this is a good thing

We need:
OL’s. Another LT and RT would be great.
RB. Never have enough.
WR’s. We can’t keep running wrong routes and drop balls like we have.
TE’s. Adding another 6’5"+ would give us additional possibilities.
DL’s. The BIG12 requires “another” dimension of players that we currently have.
DB’s. Can’t stress enough our needs.
In addition I want to see changes in our Coaching staff. We have had fundamentals issues with Seniors. That is on the Coaching staff. You either can or can’t teach. This can’t go on in the BIG12.
CDH wants more “quality”? Prove that you can recruit the quality to our program. So far his recruiting has been mediocre at best.

4 Likes

We’ll see how Dana recruits this cycle now that the whole G5 label is gone. His excuse at WVU when he left was that they couldn’t get good enough high school players to go there to win the Big 12. You can overturn a roster faster then ever now like Lincoln Riley did now as well.

Yeah because tank Dell is just so big

2 Likes

There is size/bulk at DT and some were highly recruited but the defense is build around QB pressure.

The big question:
UH defense went smaller “Nascar Style” to have pass rushers on the field ?
Or
Was it a necessity & the space eaters can’t play other than situational ?

Hopefully the later and the staff now know if DT needs numbers for B12.

They need portal/ JUCO/ High School reinforcements in the double digit at LBs and DBs for B12. Hopefully some redshirts can get near the 2 deep.

What ever happened to Moses Alexander, the Juno cb? Don’t recall seeing him on the field this season

3 Likes

WR size doesn’t seem to have been an issue in the AAC
but will it be in the B12, where supposedly every team is bigger, better, faster, stronger?

Damn lil bro
 I think hes talking about the lines on both sides! Theyre the ones that win games!