UH Transfer Portal Targets

https://twitter.com/AllenTrieu/status/1600138570584379392

3 Likes

I agree 100%. Tony can recruit talent. Been in the Houston area even after he was let go. Worked at Purdue for awhile but been back in Houston area.

1 Like

Family never left Sienna

1 Like

Grown a bit vs what 247 lists him at

Can’t wait to see the QB we get, if any

Holgerson knows him. I am not sure why he doesnt think about offering him such a position. Levine did some recruiting while Dana was here the first time as OC

I was hoping in a pipe dream that the Spav bros might be hired here since they got the ax in San Marcos.

5 Likes

Dana has the opportunity and resources are there but ultimately up to him to make that change. Maybe he is confident in the current staff which is a little scary based on the outcomes we have seen.
He is building the program according to what he believes will make us great. So far not so good.

3 Likes

If you can’t run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

1 Like

Who does the least with all that money? The cows.

1 Like
3 Likes

Good stuff
need NIL cash to make it happen

1 Like

Well they guy thats in on OV this weekend isnt on this list

Just not in their Top 5.
UH needs him and a 2nd frosh and another portal guy. Upperclassman preferred.
B12 grind is hard on a man.
I hope he commits.

1 Like

The bad thing is that Dana Holgerson won’t change his system, not even a bit to a player’s strength no matter how talented he is. He’s tough on QB’s that’s why he hasn’t been able to land a blue chip QB.

6 Likes

Why would he? Tune was fourth nationally in passing and third in total offense. UH was 14th in scoring offense. The offense is fine.

1 Like

Still haven’t answer my question with your lazy response.

He’s tough on young QB’s; why hasn’t he yet been able to land a blue chip QB ?!

1 Like

Yeoman didn’t change his system either. He hasn’t signed a blue chip QB straight out of high school because UH has been in a G5 conference. He’s certainly had a lot of success coaching QBs. I expect he will in the next year or two. But the staff is very high on McMickle. BTW, progs, why is your screen pic a Houston city councilman?

4 Likes

UH was announced to join the Big 12 for like 9 months and there is no one even connected to us from High School scene closed to a blue chip or even Transfer Portal of note. I think Dana is the problem.

7 Likes

That wouldn’t make sense given his success with quarterbacks.