UH va Tulane game 1

In a double elimination tournament, only the strong survive. Go Coogs!

2 Likes

How many pitchers did we use today?
Tulane?

UH used 4: Drezek, Forsyth, Ayers and O’Donnell. O’Donnell was particularly effective in his stint.

The Green Ebb used 3: Castro, Welch, Smith.

I am sure others more knowledgeable than I have a better idea about which staff is in better shape at this point.

Well considering that basically every pitcher Tulane has is horrible then we have the advantage.

35-22 !!!
Better record than I guessed for this year. Awesome year Coogs!

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t think this has been a “great year” by anyone’s standards.

5 Likes

LOL. I guess that he’s saying it was an awesome year since the current record is better than he was expecting.

2 Likes

This is what we are talking about when the “average “ fan doesn’t really follow college baseball .

They see a W-L record and that’s it …RPI and SOS, quad wins, etc….they do not understand the affects they have.

I explained to a guy the other day…I said if a team of 11 year olds beat a team of 9-10 year olds 60% of the time would you be impressed?

Yep. With the non-sense OOC schedule and a very weak AAC this year, the record looks decent, but under the rug lie the details and they are not good. Although they began playing better over-all late in the season and I hope they still pull a rabbit out and win two more games…

I can only assume that the easy OOC was because of so much turnover/new faces? Perhaps a chance to find everyone and get them to jell?

They did start playing better as the season progressed….at the time we did not realize how truly bad the AAC was…but somebody has to win it, might as well be us.

And the OOC was horrible last year as well…veiled attempt to make the team look better to the common fan.

Our non-conference SOS was 203 out of 305 teams.

Wow. You say something nice about a Cougar team and the haters become hateful. Screw yall! I’m out of this circus with only clowns.

Not haters.

Diehard fans that have been around a minute.

I thought maybe you would have looked into it to see what we were talking about.

Instead you acted like a five year old , called us clowns and told us to screw ourselves.

This sounds like a legit internet retirement.

1 Like

What’s crazy is that no one was rude or said anything negative about him…

Some paper thin skin around this place.

1 Like

sanfgooc, Pollard was just joking about the numbers you put up. Not poking you personally