UH Vintage Memorabilia

I don’t see a thread about vintage memorabilia. So I thought I post here
I saw a interesting clock at a stand at the tri-star card show this weekend. Had UH logos I’ve never seen before. Saw it Saturday did some research that night, came back Sunday… gone, sold. I was so sad

Anybody else see or have some cool collections ?

11 Likes

Very cool clock. I need to start collecting some more and add this kind of stuff to my office.

2 Likes

Cool find!

Great replicas from the Charlie Hustle website.

Homefield

OL Jim Wells #68

1 Like

More replicas from homage.

Got one of these? He’s been in the smiling position most of this season.

10 Likes

I am too old to figure out how to send to you all, but i have a photo etch hanging on my wall that was taken at a Cotton Bowl from the 70’s.
It shows some UH cheerleaders holding up a sign in the endzone stating, “COTTON BOWL THE COUGARS HOME AWAY FROM THE DOME”

8 Likes

I had a clock like this for years. I have sold off my collection but I still have some cool stuff

1 Like

I had a red, SWC mug which had all the member school shields. It was stolen out of my car…
I have a bunch of little trinkets and small novelties from the 70’s and 80’s.

Please PM me with pictures and possible buys. Thank you.

No problem. Will do!

1 Like

I posted some pictures of “classic” U of H designs. Could our School buy the copyright to these designs? I would much prefer buying a shirt directly from our University. Does anyone know if we do get some kind of royalty(s)?

I have my dad’s old license plate from his SigEp days. (He says “007” was taken.) I think this was on a red Ford Mustang. He’d rather have the car back than the plate!

23 Likes

Most of these look like official UH logos from different eras and the sites look legitimate so I would assume everything is licensed through UH. I wish the school would embrace the older logos more like they did with the Phi Slama Jama apparel in the last few years.

1 Like

Send me your phone number and I will send photos as I dig stuff up

Thank you Butch.

I can’t lie I looked at this for a minute and I was like “whose logo is that?”

4 Likes

Awesome! I’m a sucker for vintage/retro UH gear & logos…glad you started this sub.

Might post some stuff from my collection on here sometime.

What is the werewolf at 5 o clock?