UH Vintage Memorabilia

I have one! I love mine!

1 Like

Have you looked into the value of this particular bobblehead?
If not, you’ll be suprised.
Easily $150-$200.
(most of the times, the fingers are broken off, so this one would do well…especially if it has the box)

Still I don’t think I could even sell it based off its coolness factor haha.

41 Likes

Amazing.

2 Likes

I have it torn apart right now because I keep buying stuff and have needed to make some more room

21 Likes

If you were wondering those are liquor cabinets.

20 Likes

Fantastic.

4 Likes

Outstanding does not describe it. Whoahhh. Have you ever had a local TV station inside?

That’s crazy. I’m jelly

1 Like

Dam , it’s like a museum of coog history worth a tour.

2 Likes

Some treats on Etsy:

I HAVE to have this Case poster.

$20. All 9 SWC teams for $150.

One left

One left

I am about to redo half of it because I keep buying more stuff, I am trying to figure out where to add shelves. We also added a proper surround system and upgraded to a 75" since those pictures were taken.

8 Likes

Shaun you win. You are the greatest Houston Cougar fan of all time. That is an amazing collection.

4 Likes

There are a handful of other guys with similarly sized collections, but as far as I know I am the only one who built on to his house to house it.

12 Likes

Hey! I know that room! lol
Looking good Shaun!

1 Like

new shirt on homefield apparel

6 Likes

I was under the impression that there had not been a Shasta bobblehead. Do you know when that bobblehead was made?

Picked up both of these at a Hofheinz give-away years ago, two of my favs. The dust on top might enable me to do some carbon tracing to find out exactly when. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have the Guy V in your picture plus the other one that they did with Jim Nance (I think). I guess I missed the Shasta give-away.