UNC Loses

Should’ve lost yesterday to Wisky as well. Gonna find out how heavy the crown is. This team probably hasn’t earned it yet but the program certainly has. Big milestone, gotta beat the brakes of Kent St. just for good measure.

1 Like

Its over. Theyre getting blown out!!!

3 Likes

People here really tried to give Kansas that much credit for beating a middle of the pack Wisconsin and NC State lol

3 Likes

Nah. Rankings dont mean anything via CKS. Its more of a fans thing.

I just remembered how UH was the worst program during the Dickey years. We’ve come along way.

7 Likes

I mean those are good teams. This just shows anyone can be had. Coogs gonna need to come out sharp every week. Targets on our back.

2 Likes

We were bad during Dickey years but far from our worst. The last years of Brooks and the 2 god awful Drexler years was the bottom.

3 Likes

Maybe you misspelled “trolled” . . . . .

1 Like

Good , will keep on not watching !

Facilities had rats and roaches. No heater in the locker rooms via CKS. Everything was bad even the fan attendance lol.

1 Like

Big man is gonna do his best to downplay it but the players are going to feel the pressure. We’re about to become the ultimate big game prize. Gonna see if we’re up to the challenge.

3 Likes

You guys better stop wishing for these upsets by these Big teams. The Big Media Conglomerate is going to move all of their teams into the top 5.

Tennessee lost to Colorado at home.

Colorado has lost to Boise State, UMASS, and??? Any guesses?

2 Likes

Correctamundo!

My shrink hypnotized me to forget that date.

3 Likes

KU just lost, NC lost. If we win, we are Numero Uno.

Go Coogs!!

5 Likes

UNC had 47 1st place votes and Kansas one.

Majority of 48 voters should flip to UH, with a few sprinkling votes to Texas and Virginia.

1. Houston
  2. Texas
  3. Virginia
  4. Arkansas
  5. Arizona

If Alabama can beat UConn in this game they should jump up mightily… top 10 for sure.

You have Arkansas moving into the top 5 after losing to Creighton? Or was that supposed to be someone else?

All we gotta do is make it through conference play.

Big12 is a buzzsaw. No way Texas survives unbeaten.

2 Likes

“Magic 8 Ball, will the University of Houston be ranked #1 next week in men’s college basketball?”

5 Likes

I want that ranking at the end.

7 Likes

The #1 ranking is great publicity for our great university. More people will learn about U of H now.

7 Likes