Houston
Ole Miss
James Madison

7 Likes

Big 12: 6 undefeated

ACC, Big East, Big Ten, Pac 12, SEC: 5 undefeated

That’s strong!

5 Likes

We actually have 7 as Arizona joins our conference next year.

2 Likes

The only one today who looks to be in danger of a loss is CSU who is a slight favorite on the road @ Washington.

3 of the 4 newcomers are solid.
Colorado is improved and we have seen Utah firsthand.ASU needs to get their act together.

Undefeated don’t mean squat right now. I would like to see UH undefeated in March/April.

2 Likes

Down goes Marquette.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input

5 Likes

Ole Miss in a close one with Memphis

1 Like

TCU schedule is embarrassingly bad. Southern, Nebraska Omaha, UT Rio Grande Valley, Mississippi Valley State, Alcorn State, and Houston Christian all at home.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

But then we can’t count Oklahoma, and we’re back to 6.

1 Like

Not undefeated but Marquette lost and UK lost today lmao. Kansas won yesterday and Purdue lost. Coogs should clock in at 3 on Monday

I wouldn’t put a lot of stock on who all is undefeated this early in the season. Let’s face it some teams play lot tougher schedules than others.

2 Likes

Because it’s regular season and still fun to follow for some fans.
If we weren’t one of them I wouldn’t care

1 Like

No pre-season tournament?

Doubtful.

You need to check out College Poll Trackers each week and you’ll see a handful of guys screw Houston every vote.

I won’t get into names today.

Rothstein

I know we have played a soft schedule at home, but what I am impressed with is beating our toughest foes to date on the road or on neutral courts.
The wins against Dayton (basically a home crowd), Utah and then of course Xavier have been impressive under the circumstances.
Regardless of records, I think we are going to get much better…

1 Like

Pretty sure they’re playing in the Diamond Head Classic.

1 Like