Uniforms for UTSA game are out. Trigger warning for Old Coogs before clicking on the thread

These are AWESOME! I’ve already had coworkers (not UH grads) excited about these just because of the Oilers connection. I’d buy it if it was sold to the public.

32 Likes

Let’s win and then go back to Coog red!

5 Likes

I liked it

Well…

Theyre polarizing.

And thats a lot better than the usual apathy.

6 Likes

I don’t hate these uniforms. I just hate people that like them.

13 Likes

Dallas Cowboys also used it (the song) before the Oilers.

This is :fire:!

Own the city!

#FortheCity

11 Likes

I’m aroused.

17 Likes

*mentally, right??? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Absolutely not lol

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s because we are playing “San Antonio”. But I agree, I would prefer “UH” on the helmet.

2 Likes

lmao! These are getting national love on social media.

11 Likes

5 Likes

The “Luv Ya Blue!” days were exciting times in the city of Houston.

No harm in trying to recapture some of that excitement!

10 Likes

I don’t understand the fascination with Oilers Carolina blue. They look nice, but let’s be real. The Oilers were losers and have been losers since they moved to Tennessee. I don’t get upset with the Titans for wearing throwback uniforms. Let them have all that loser history. Good riddance. The only reason why Titans fans like it is because it annoys people in Houston as they have no nostalgic connection to the Houston Oilers. Titan fans that get off on that are miserable people. Enjoy your loser franchise and never winning a Super Bowl ever. The Adams family is cursed.

2 Likes

Perhaps this will get some old Oiler fans into the stadium for the first time. A new fan base to tap!!

2 Likes

I consider myself an old Coog (graduated 1990) and I love it!

12 Likes

The goal is to appeal to avid fans of “Houston.” Traditionalists won’t like it but i can assure you those avid fans will.

They are quite cool!

16 Likes

Total cr@p! Has nothing to do with UH. Somebody really scr33d up.

4 Likes

Have yall seen the players’ reaction?

6 Likes