Uniforms for UTSA game are out. Trigger warning for Old Coogs before clicking on the thread

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1697247982058664025?t=U2uU-BA-3ZvbSMKYvJajCw&s=19

32 Likes

30 Likes

Love it! I love my Cougar red, and I’ll be wearing Cougar red, but was also a big Oilers fan too, up until they decided to leave.

Luv Ya Blue! Eat Em Up!!!

21 Likes

awww snap

I’m 35, don’t consider myself an old-head, and I hate these. WTF do the Oilers have to do with UH?

21 Likes

IMG_2942

3 Likes

I dunno i might be crazy here…both HOUSTON? One of our most famous alumni is the son of Luv Ya Blue Bum Phillips? The city loves the old Oiler Uni?

30 Likes

I guess I am in the older crowd (55). Think these are pretty cool but if you are going to wear a completely different color jersey than your school colors, at least have the interlocking “UH” on the helmet instead of the Houston script. Need to have something traditional. Just my opinion.

10 Likes

They played in our old stadium during the afl years and won a afl title there. Other than that not much I guess.

2 Likes

WHAT?

THIS IS EMBARRASSING.

OUR COLORS ARE SCARLET AND WHITE…UGHH.

I’M CONFUSED…SHOULD I WEAR MY OILERS GEAR TO THE GAME…OR HOUSTON COUGAR GEAR…WTF!!!

9 Likes

A Blast into the Past. Very cool.

Pulls at the heartstrings of those who remember the Luv U Blue years.

8 Likes
3 Likes

its clothes, guys

13 Likes

Those are great.

19 Likes

They should have saved that for a different game. Not the first one in the Big12.

But they are cool.

They better blast this on the PA.

:notes: :musical_note: Houston has the Cougars the greatest football team…they move the ball from goal to goal like no one has ever seen… :notes:

I loved that song as a kid…LOL

11 Likes

good point lol

2 Likes

Geezus H…I’d never expected to think or say this but…glad I’ll be out of town this weekend.

6 Likes

I guess the only thing I have to say is…it hasn’t been done before!

:smirk:

2 Likes

Just an embarrassing rip off of the Miami Dolphins song that came out in 1972.

if you’re crying about these, grow up. These are sweet, social media is all over these right now and it’s good attention to the program. live a little

49 Likes