Unknown Boom?

Why I haven’t heard anybody mention anything about this boom? He seems like a major major get for us since he has all sorts of offers from the major programs out there!

3 Likes

Yup he was mentioned. I cant remember where on coogfans but I remember seeing him.

1 Like

There’s a recruiting board now, looks like the booms now happen there

3 Likes

His highlights….

He was mentioned all over the Football Recruiting board yesterday afternoon.

I went there, but didn’t see anybody mention him there or anywhere else.

It was in the new Koby Young board.

14 Likes

No headline of him is being done nor do I see anybody mention him. Anyway, I think he is an awesome replacement for Golden. Although he is listed as being about the same size as Golden when Golden came out of high school, but on film he looks bigger and stronger than Golden. Hopefully he has better hands than Golden! He is a terrific runner just like Golden! A boom of this magnitude deserves to have a thread made about him!

1 Like

IT’S under 2024 Football Recruiting thread. Where all the Signees were mentioned yesterday n Received their due attention.
Not sure how you missed it. Long Thread w lot contributions from lot of Forum members

1 Like

There is a YT clip of him signing with UH.

This is how this board ends up with eleventy billion threads. Lol

2 Likes

He has lots of major programs offering him, but chose Coach Fritz in the last minute since he was projected to go to Georgia Tech. This dude is an awesome get! Extremely athletic and hard to tackle! Hopefully, we’ll get a few more booms in his caliber!

Ok. But he was mentioned plenty in 2024 Recruiting thread n got his just due imo
Same video you posted was posted yesterday as well in Thread mentioned

I musta missed it. No harms done in taking another look at an awesome boom!

3 Likes

Absolutely ! Go Koby !
Go Coogs !

1 Like

The kid is an extremely emotional, grateful person! Doesn’t seem like the kind who would take things for granted like so many good high school football recruits are! He is an extremely good get for us! Watch this video of him explaining why he chose us over Georgia Tech and see the passion and emotion that he has…….

14 Likes

What a well spoken young man. Really cool to see how much his older brother means to him, and how much WF’s character played a role in us landing him. I hope he will become one of the great UH WR’s!

8 Likes

Welcome Koby and Mr +Mrs Young ! Your University Of Houston Family can’t wait to see you tearing up defenses, wearing our beautiful Red and White ! We got your back!
Let’s go Koby !
Let’s go Coogs !

7 Likes

Really impressive interview. Rooting for this kid for sure.

8 Likes

These type of commits are so normal now that UH is a P5 school and we have a competent coach :pray:

2 Likes