USF @ UH Ticket Prices on StubHub

That was a topic of discussion between my wife and I last night upon opening our packet. We agreed that our 532 out of 2826 was sad both because of the low number of donors and that we were in the 82nd percentile with our very modest donations. But the letter from the AD in the annual report that talked about the upcoming 2021 football season won the head-shaker of the night.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s like the letter went out 6 months late. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cougar Pride Athletic Fund summary along with the 2020-21 Athletics Annual Report. Postmarked Jan 11th. I assume all CP members receive it. Reach out to cougarpride@uh.edu if you didn’t receive it but think you should.

I had better up my game or you are going to pass me by - I am only a few spots ahead of you.

#AllAmerican

(Edit: my 2018 statement had 3774…I gained over 60 spots during that time but we lost 900 members so several hundred are donating at a much higher amount every year than I am.

Edit2: how do you lose 900 members? Do you have to contribute every year to stay on the CP roll? I figured if I stopped getting season tickets for a while I would still have CP points to my name in the record books. Maybe not?)

1 Like

$6. I think there are limits on how much under you can sell a ticket vs face value, thus a bunch of $6 tix. If not at least 1 person would be selling tix for $5.99

I know this was the case when I had Dynamo season tickets, there was a floor on what you could sell them for.

1 Like

Good to know! Thanks!

On the other hand, when ticket holders donate their tickets back to UH for games they won’t be attending, it was a still sellout, but has tickets to resell.

I was originally under the opinion that all of the tickets designated for season tickets were sold out as season tickets. I thought a portion was held back for general sales.

I noticed that also- I would have guessed at least 5,000- 7,000 based on the number of good football and basketball seats. I was shocked that for $300 bucks I had made such an exclusive list!