Utsa game section

It’s looking as though UTSA has become “too big” for the KFC—-buy a bucket, get four free tickets :tickets:……so I’ll go ahead and buy mine this weekend.:relieved:

1 Like

I just picked up 6 from Ticketmaster (lets you pick which seats) in Sec 136 for just under $50 after fees.
I checked out prices and availability on TickPick and StubHub as well and felt like this was the best bang for our buck in terms of seat placement. Didn’t want to sit in the end zone / corners.

2 Likes

Holgorsen did mention last night that he knows some people close to their program and they really feel like they are going to win this game.
Let’s get a huge crowd and outnumber them

3 Likes

Anyone know the team hotel?

2 Likes

We bought our 11 tickets through UH. Sec 137 Rows 34 and 35.

4 Likes

Good to know! Getting my tickets tonight.

Already RSVP’ed my spot at the Alumni Tailgate…looking fwd to this event, it’s my first Away Game

2 Likes

10 Tickets. Row 32. Section 140. All through UH.

1 Like

Six in section 136, Row 27.

How much is parking? do you pay when you get there to enter?

Let me apologize now for the beer I accidently spill on you from Row 1, 237

5 Likes

Don’t even think about it. Park elsewhere and walk over.

I agree. We usually park off-lot, because the Alamodome is surrounded by a freeway on the West and residential neighborhoods everywhere else, parking can be pretty chaotic. Allow plenty of time. In a previous post I warned people about trying to enter the stadium from the South as foot traffic is funneled through narrow underpasses and they can become packed.

8 Tickets: Section 239. Baptism into Coog Football for newest little Coog @ 8 months.

6 Likes

When did y’all purchase?

Parking at Alamodome not an option, UTSA said they are sold out on parking spots?

Just make sure it isn’t lite beer. I hate lite beer.

1 Like

Lite beer hurts less than heavy beer

2 Likes

Does anyone know of a good place to park? Flying in from Oregon and heading straight to the Alamodome

1 Like

Student tickets have not been announced yet

There’s no such thing a “good.” I’ve parked in the residential neighborhood East of the dome, there’ s a church that sells spots.

3 Likes