Utsa game section

For those of you who purchased tix via
Uh what section are they in?

2 Likes

I bought through UH. I don’t see my electronic tickets to the game. When will they be released?

3 Likes

Someone else said they are supposed to be available electronically on Monday.

So far all I see are my season tickets purchased (football and basketball) in my account but they are not available to transfer into my wallet.

1 Like

Issac, told me last week when I bought, tickets to UTSA would come out Monday-Wednesday. Sections 137-141.

1 Like

Does the purchase show in your account or does that happen once the actual seats are assigned?

do we know if the Spirit of Houston will be attending UTSA game, and, if so, where they will sit?? Asking for a friend who doesn’t want to go deaf…

3 Likes

I was at the UTSA/Rice game last year and the MOB (or what there was of it, I think that a few hitch-hiked over) sat about section 140. It appeared that they were on the corner of the end zone, I imagine that’s where they put the visiting bands. The full SOH attended the game the last time we played at UTSA. BTW, for those attending the game in a few weeks, the South side entry points are horrible, very congested and slow at the Rice game, which only had less than 30k in attendance. I would expect a much larger crowd at our game. From the South the crowd gets funneled through a few very narrow underpasses. From the time we reached the parking lot it took an hour to actually get into the stadium. This entry is on the visitor side, but I’d suggest finding another way to get into the stadium. I’m married to a UTSA grad and we’ve been to a few games.

1 Like

I got my mobile tickets today. We are in 137.

Where’s the team staying?

Where are you staying? Anyone tailgating?

We’re in section 136. Staying at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk. Not supposed to check in until 4:00 though so have to work something out.

In an earlier post I linked to a map of the bus lines going to the Dome. Apparently those aren’t direct lines but local. There is only one park and ride and that’s from a shopping center in the Northwest. I hope it hasn’t confused anyone. I’m staying in Alamo Heights and we’re going to Uber down since parking at the game is scandalous. I went to the Rice/UTSA game with only 28k there and it took an hour to get into the stadium after a 20 minute walk from a church parking lot. The ticket lines were completely dysfunctional. Hope they’ve improved by Sept. 3.

If your room isn’t ready, they will hold your bags. We are probably rolling into SA around 11:00 Saturday morning dressed for the game. We are staying at the Marriott River Center. We will have them hold our bags until after the game.

Thanks. I’m going to call about an early check in. If that doesn’t work I’ll just drop our bags and use their parking garage.

Section 138 Row 27

I got a ticket in Section 136. My first in person game in Texas since 2013. I moved out of state in early 2014 and recently came back to Texas.

Also never been to TDECU, but have season tickets for this year.

12 Likes

How much were the tickets for you guys? I really want to make the trip

The ticket office is back to its old tricks, I just spoke to someone that I could barley understand except to say the tickets would be sent 24 hours before the game. I said well a bunch of people have received theirs…“I will send them to you now via email”. So far nothing.

Section 135 row 17, the UTSA ticket office said the UH side is almost full, they are expecting a crowd of about 45K, should be exciting

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Hoping our first home game is sold out. Our stadium looks amazing when full.

2 Likes