10 pitchers used.

Down 11-0 in 7th.

1 Like

Brutal…

Sean Allen to the Bat Phone…The Whit Show has got to go

5 Likes

Fire Whitting now, they are an embarrassment

6 Likes

Maybe if we finish below 200 in the RPI’s again, Pez will finally do his job.

2 Likes

Look at this line score… :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

TEAM R H E L
HOU 2 5 3 7
UTSA 12 13 1 10

3 Likes

Pathetic, I was watching on the CUSAapp before the basketball game and thankfully had a good reason to turn it off.

1 Like

Does the coach have a contract beyond this year? I thought this was his last year under contract. If not I have no faith in Pez doing the right thing. If I’m right I have no faith in Pez picking the next coach and that includes no faith in his ability to hire the right consulting firm to help him find the right coach.

2 Likes

Embarrassing

1 Like

This is the final year of his contract.

1 Like

9 walks??? 9?

1 Like

We need to get one of these for Whitting.

1 Like

Whitting and Hughey should be shown the door. We need to hire coaches who can convince local players that UH is the place to be.
The Big 12has to be licking its chops

1 Like

Pez isn’t going to do a damn thing. If he doesn’t have Tilman holding his hand he’s paralyzed with fear to do anything. This whole season is on him, not Whitting. Whitting will stay here til doomsday running this into the ground.

2 Likes

Big 12 is gonna be brutal.

3 Likes

I agree. Both of these programs should be doing better.

2 Likes

Wow…I don’t even understand or follow Baseball at all, but I can tell those numbers are bad. :grimacing:

2 Likes

We’re UTSA’s World Series .

5 Likes

TW should’ve been shown the door already but he wasn’t. Going to be a long season.

3 Likes

Can you imagine 20 games in and the players knowing they have to win 90%of their games just to play in the post-season

2 Likes

So Pez is content to sacrifice this season and probably next year as we won’t recruit anyone until a new coach is in place. Brilliant. Is there an explanation for whey the AD would let it get to this point? This is up there with the extension given to the football coach.

1 Like