Vs Wichita Series (UH 2-0)

No UH preview yet.

Arnold makes the AAC Honor Roll.

vs Wich

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/1654482883648602114

2 Likes

Appreciate you posting this

4 Likes

Ekness pitching. 1-0 Shockers going to bottom of third.

SCT is the man.

3 Likes

Left Ekness in too long.

2 Likes

Hopefully it helps somewhat keep interest for this season.

B12 next year takes care of current apathy and adds 25%+ to the home crowds.

100%.
Seen enough of Ek to know he was doing with tape and glue.

The staff’s bullpen substitutions have mostly worked.
Starters have been left to twist. Trading runs for outs when these guys are gassed.

1 Like

Agree ,116?

Coogs put up 4 in the bottom of the 8th. Now 5-3 Coogs.

1 Like

Coogs win!

2 Likes

Coogs win.

4 Likes

Great start to a big series!

7 Likes

What time are the Saturday and Sunday games?

6:30 Saturday
1:00 Sunday

3 Likes

My first Friday game in person this season. Really enjoyed it. Small but spirited and vocal crowd. Dogs in attendance.

Got a kick outta seeing a group of frat guys sit right behind the Shocker dugout and heckle the heck out of them. Haha

4 Likes

Dogs are allowed all three games I believe.

Yes, dogs allowed all weekend. We took our dog yesterday.

9 Likes

Good looking dog….if I brought my motley crew the game would likely get interrupted at some point….

Big pretty lab named Thor, the pug is Zeus and the Italian Greyhound is Apollo….

They cruise around wreaking havoc….throw in my wife’s one year old Shitzhu and it’s a total clown show.

6 Likes

I took mine to a fall game vs San Jac back in 2008 when she was a pup. I would bring her now, but she’s a teenager and not up to spending much time in the Houston heat.

3 Likes

I was worried about the heat, more so for me, but we were in the shade the whole time and with the breeze it felt great. My dog is now 13, which is hard to believe.

3 Likes

I’m a classic case of “it’s not the heat, it’s the humidity” syndrome. Just say humidity, and I start to sweat. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes