Walk up Music

My teenage years were in the late 80’s and I listened to everything….INXS, U2, The Cure, Guns and Roses,Ozzy,Hank Jr., The Highwaymen, Beastie Boys, .

Seen EW&F with Chicago 3 times @ Woodlands Pavillion over last 15 yrs or so
Before he passed one of my all time favorites was Dan Folgelberg , saw him 5-6 times over the years.
Never cared for C&W . Anyhoo enough on that.

As a kid in the 70’s I remember my mom always with the Pat Benatar, Fleetwood Mac, Linda Ronstadt, Crystal Gale, Juice Newton, etc.

1 Like

U2 was very good. The others wouldn’t be on my list. But all very well known. Kind of like the Bee Gees all time great band :laughing::smiley::grin:. #StayingAlive :man_dancing:

1 Like

Your mom had very good taste. :grin:. Could listen to Fleetwood Mac all day. Saw Pat Benatar on at sm venue on Richmond or Westheimer in 79-80.

1 Like

Geez way past my bedtime.

Out!

Bark

That made me think of this…
“Bark at the moon” wouldn’t be a bad one either.

1 Like

Saw him like 10 years ago……shuffled up on stage like he could barely walk and then just went full Ozzy.

Transformed into a madman and belted out everything like he was 30 years younger.

I had a Mexican teammate that came out of the bullpen to Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones. Thought that was one of the funnier selections.

If I played, my walk up song would be “Achilles Last Stand” by Zeppelin

2 Likes