Want to get fired up for next year?

Tune to espn tomorrow night at 8 for the McDonalds HS all american game and watch Jarace Walker, the top power forward in the country perform. I have seen several of his IMG games on TV and he is a grown man that can do it all. He can take over games. With Terrance A and Emanuel Sharp I think we have the most talent of any Sampson era team.

7 Likes

There is no doubt in my mind these young guys are talented but it will take them sone time to learn how play defense the Sampson way.

If you remember Walker at the beginning of the season looked lost out there on defense. By the end of the season he was pretty good.

I suspect we will struggle early in the season and then be really good by March IF these young guys buy in.

3 Likes

Prepare for a TON of walker content the rest of the Week… as soon as the McDonalds all-American game is done the high school national playoffs starts (geico nationals)

I need a Big Mac, yes I want fry’s with it.:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes I am ready for next year and yes they went further than anyone expected, but I understand the stage was too big for Shead and Walker, but I do not understand the seniors. If we learn anything form Kentucky getting bounced, is young guys need time for bigtime ball and bright lights.

I DON’T THINK the STAGE WAS TOO BIG FOR SHEAD OR WALKER!!!

7 Likes

You at least have to give them a pass for 20 pts total in first half.

I think we ran into a team that played defense similar to us and who had a wonderful game plan. I don’t think it was the atmosphere…not at that phase of the tourney.

1 Like

You must be talking about a different Shead and Walker because I know you aren’t talking about Jamal and Ramon

2 Likes

Nova was my favorite to the final 2 and win, until there player got injured. Looks like Duke to me, now.