Warren Buffett Steps Down

96 year old stepped down as Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway. Wow.

1 Like

A legend for sure.

I thought this was announced last year?

Anyway, his son that is taking over isn’t a spring chicken. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it was long announced but now it has actually happened.

1 Like

let’s keep an eye out on the son’s performance…UH also has a son in waiting for dad to retire…

Yeah, you’d generally be looking at retiring at 71 (or already there), not ramping up. Lol

1 Like

I hope a certain US Senator from Kentucky is paying attention…

Kenny Rogers Gambling GIF

1 Like

That doesnt appear to be the case.

I’m looking at 57, but don’t think I’ll be able to do it… probably another 10 years on top of that…

But I haven’t been waiting to do my traveling/experiencing the world until retirement… I’ve been doing it my whole life… lol