Washington State line

Or just wrong? Nothing about that post read as sarcastic.

1 Like

I thought it was obvious sarcasm, self deprecating humor about his poor math skills. +10 is actually a five score underdog. I’m pretty sure we’ll cover, without even needing the seven safeties that I predict. :joy_cat:

I didn’t read it as sarcasm because I think WAZZU -7 is friggin generous as hell. I’d be disappointed but not surprised if we get blown out. If they’re anything like TT last season, we’re hosed.

1 Like

Yeah I hate betting against the coogs, but right now I’d call putting your money with Wazzu -7 a stone cold lock of the week, get on that now.

2 Likes

Top 25 lines via @betonline_ag

bit.ly/BetOnlineCFB

WashSt 7 at UH

OhSt 14.5 at Ind

Md 6.5 at Tem

PSU 17 Pitt

Ga 32 ArkSt

ND 35.5 UNM

Ala 24 at SC

USC 3 at BYU

ISU 1.5 Iowa

MichSt 10.5 ASU

Aub 34 KentSt

UF 10 at UK

Thing is …

When probability becomes reality this board melts like a block of ice in an august Houston summer day …

We were close to 4 TD dogs to OU and the idiot dd and his poly weed pals came out in mass predicting otherwise …

We almost came within 4 but still covered and dd and his poly pals still came unglued … as I predicted BTW …

So we are dogs at NRG … eh … by 7 or so … and the former poly weed addicts are predicting worse …

Sounds about right … when you melt on this board … YOU STAY MELTED … ask the goofy dd whose polytrain is STILL in DRYDOCK …

Oh yeah … the GAME … I suspect there maybe little running … as the pigskin will be mostly airborne for most of the game …

It will probably resemble the battle of Okinawa … sea-wise … with carriers cruisers destroyers filling the air with anti-aircraft fire … and kamikazes abounding … everywhere …

Are you okay? Do we need to call someone to help you out?

Is he OK ? He is the only one making any sense !