Watch "Brutal Nazi Torture of Black German Boy Gert Schramm in Nazi Germany - Buchenwald - World War 2" on YouTube

What was the difference between Hitler’s Germany and America at the time and in some cases right to our present time. Not much in some cases

Jesse Owens

Emmett Till

Shows you all people aren’t monsters even during tough times… People treated her kindly and were amazed by her black skin and some even admired her. Interesting interview.

Very timely…

I just finished listening to an Anthropological Podcast that interviewed Former UH Student (and now Faculty Member), Kate Keller, who is now part of UH’s in the Comparative Cultures Studies Dept.

She brought up some very insightful notions on the inception of the Concept of Race, how Humans are currently evolving, Human Variation in Africa, among other interesting things.

The podcast was too short imo, def wanted to hear more!

Link: Is 'Race' a Thing? ~ with anthropologist KATE KELLER - YouTube

Race is a construct. Ancients never talked about race they wouldn’t understand the concept. Now skin color and phenotypes, different matter. This video shows this very well. Some Egyptian upset at Netflix series showing Cleopatra what we call a black woman in the West, even though her parentage is half white. Which probably Cleopatra was to, of mixed heritage. Some Egyptian upset especially the elites who are of mainly Arabic blood, who conquered Egypt in the 7th century,are saying Hollywood is stealing there culture and Afro Centrocizing it. Which is laughable since Egypt is a on the African continent. But this young man answers his countrymen misgivings and points to the vast color and phenotypes within his own family, some look white and some dark like in Sub-Shara . Actually kind of like Afro American’s when I say Afro American’s I am talking about Afro American from Alaska down to to the tip of Argentina. Which constitute about 200 million or more plus people with African genetics

Want to learn something about genetics and Africa diversity listen to Dr Tyson. Might learn something.