Watch "SCIENTIST SHOCKED TO DISCOVER ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK" on YouTube

Per this:

It was a mix of African and near East people from the Mediterranean area. Modern Egypt is different now than what it was in past.

It was diverse.

Not trying to change the subject but The Roman Empire was the same diversity bc of invasions by barbarians , the empire it stretched and bc people moved there or were captured. So modern day Italy has the ancestry but to say modern day Italians were the old Roman Empire is false bc it was a mix of people who might not have been Italian initially. Just like with Egypt, you can’t say bc it’s in The African continent that it was mostly Africans running that empire but a mix of people. So neither modern day Italians nor modern day Africans can lay claim to those great empires but a mix of true Italians ,Africans and other people from those regions.

My Italian neighbor has blue eyes and blond hair from Italy but he’s Italian from Italy but I’m sure if he did a gene test, he’d have Germanic and Irish mixed in with Italian. We had this discussion with him but he says no Italians were totally the Roman Empire , not others mixed in lol

Same with Egypt.

I’m half Sicilian but this shows Germanic genes in the Roman Empire.

Egypt was the same with other diversity mixed in bc it was the empire where everyone wanted to be so there was an influx of many people into that region.