WBC

Need a 9th inning rally here!

Donā€™t get any better than thisā€¦

Well crap

Ohtani vs Troutā€¦Japan Winsā€¦GREAT Baseball

Incredible baseball, i guess when they throw 102 bunting is a tad out of the question

Enjoyed the game but itā€™s bittersweet as an Angels fan knowing we have two of the best and most exciting stars in the game yet canā€™t even win 80+ games.

1 Like

That is rough for Halos fansā€¦and with Ohtani set to hit the free agent marketā€¦Baseballs first $1B Man ???..mind blowing numbers being thrown around

This was a really fun tournament- World Cup level importance in many of the countrirs that played.

Honestly, the US radio stations talked more about the WBC than the World Cup and we made it to the championship so it was bigger than the World Cup, in the US, also.

Any doubt that Ohtani is the best baseball player in the world?

I just couldnā€™t get excited about itā€¦.I checked box scores everyday to see how Astros didā€¦.

But that USA team was lacking so many guys it was just meh for meā€¦ā€¦maybe with a legit pitching staff and better back end of the roster I might have watched moreā€¦.this was not anywhere the team they could have put together and the pitching staff was lacking as well.

Just me.

If you guys dug it, thatā€™s cool.

Iā€™ve never given thought to him being the first $1B guy but jesus if anyone is going to do it, itā€™s him. Heā€™s a freak and a pure joy to watch play

1 Like

Itā€™s a shame so many of our studs choose not to playā€¦damn shame as it was one helluva of a time. That PR vs DR and Japan vs Mexico were great. Everyone involved with it loved it and it was playoff level intensity per the players. Lot of folks asking why not make it yearly ? I am glad they keep it every 3rd year. Keeps it unique and fresh. MLB Opening less than a week !!!

1 Like

If it were yearly the USA would have AA players out there.

Yes Sir, like the Olympic team used to be

Shoot, what about the dumpster fire that was team Cuba?

And yet they made it to the semifinals.

Ohtani is a special talent. Gonna try to make it out to see him as many times this year as I can because Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be signing with a new team next year.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad the Astros arenā€™t dumb enough to pay $1B to one player.