We always knew there were Bag Men in college

The ncaa can easily put pressure on the cfp or others. More over than could have have given Auburn the death penalty…They did not…smu got it. Why should Auburn be above smu?
Fact:
ncaa = corruption.

One thing about Sherrill, he controlled the out of control chest thumping agy alums probably better than anyone ever has or did.
Jackie was like a boss man in the mafia…he did things his way. Probably the best chance of agy winning a national title.
I really liked Slocum but the rich and powerful alums run all over him…but not Jackie…

1 Like

Schools competing for a national title?

I am confused.

I thought Johnny played for a&m…

2 Likes

does anyone outside of the Texas A&M bubble actually care about this guy?

I thought he was slimy when he was playing. now that he’s doing all of these “tell all” interviews and Netflix shows it just seems desperate for attention.

1 Like

My dad, a former USC player who played with like 6-7 NFL players in the late 70’s (including some NFL Hall of Famers) once said when I asked him if he got paid in college “Hell yeah I got paid…” This was a backup LB, on a dam good team of course but he was still a backup.

And this was in the 70’s into the 80’s.

1 Like

Aggie undergrad here……

The whole fanbase is a bit divided.

Well, actually the die hard Ags are divided because of how much of a sh*thead he is to this day. He no showed some Aggie charity event in Corpus Christi where they had sold a bunch of meet and greet and a table to sit with him, etc…

Casual Aggie football fans don’t even know if he still still alive and don’t care.

1 Like